Hello Friends of Riser,
While we all prefer the face-to-face visit due to the increase in cases of Covid19 Riser Animal Hospital will continue with curbside protocols until further notice. Clients can also opt for remote virtual visits by requesting an appointment through our TeleVet app or visit by visiting our website for more information riserah.com. To help streamline the curbside visit we have put in place the following protocols.
1. The night before your scheduled visit, you will receive a history questionnaire via text. Please fill this out prior to your visit.
2. Once you have arrived at the office please text our office number 847-673-2520 to alert us that you have arrived (either for an office visit or medication/food pick up). Please alert the staff to your last name, pet’s name, reason for the visit, and parking spot. a. To help the process we have parking cones numbered to help the flow of traffic in the parking lot.
3. Please make sure to have your cell phone ready as one of our veterinary assistant or technicians will contact you for any further questions regarding your pet’s visit. Please note that the call will most likely come from a restricted number. The assistant will direct you to meet in the foyer with your pet (please wear your mask and wear it appropriately making sure that your nose and mouth are covered properly). The veterinary assistant or technician will then accompany your pet through the entire visit. Please note if you pet is being seen as a tech appointment, the technician will text you when they are ready to meet in the foyer. a. Please make sure your dog has a proper collar and leash. b. All cats must be in a secure cat carrier. c. Whenever interacting with our team please make sure to have a proper mask or face covering and try to maintain socially distance.
4. Once the doctor has preformed their examination. They will contact you with findings, treatment plans, etc.
5. Once the treatment plan has been discussed and agreed upon the doctor or staff will contact or obtain payment. Once the payment has been processed you will receive an email with the itemized invoice for the visit.
6. The technician or assistant will return your pet to your vehicle with any prescribed medications, preventatives, or diets.
For medication pick up
1. Once you have arrived at the office please text our office number 847-673-2520 to alert us that you have arrived (either for an office visit or medication/food pick up). Please alert the staff to your last name, pet’s name, reason for the visit, and parking spot.
2. A staff member will contact you and confirm the prescription or food and obtain payment. An electronic copy of your invoice will be sent to the email account on file.
3. They will then deliver the medication or food directly to your vehicle. a. Please make sure to have a mask on when interacting with our team.
The Doctors and Staff of Riser Animal Hospital
Please follow us on Facebook for updates https://www.facebook.com/riseranimalhospital